February 2019 Luncheon
Redefining Diversity and Exercising Inclusion
Speaker: Daniel Juday
- 11:15 AM - 11:30 AM: Registration & Networking
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Announcements & Lunch
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Speaker
Credits: This program has been approved for recertification credits by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and for SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDC).
By registering for this event, I authorize and permit MVHRA to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs that may include me, with or without identification. I understand and agree that photos with me in them may be used in various media without compensation to me. I waive any damages or claims and release MVHRA from any and all liability arising from its use of photos of me.
Session Description and Speaker Bio
Speaker: Daniel Juday
Topic: Manufacturing in the Miami Valley
1. A redefinition of diversity, one that allows each person to position him or herself within
it, changing the nature of the conversation
2. A new understanding of privilege and its relationship to creating inclusive spaces
3. 4 relational strategies that contribute to inclusion
The event is being held during MVHRA’s monthly luncheon meeting but is open to MVHRA members and non-members alike. All with an interest in the discussion are welcome! Pre-registration is required, so please visit the Events page at www.mvhra.org for registration details and additional information about the event.
Ponitz Conference Center, Building 12, Room 127
444 West Third St.
Dayton, Ohio 45402
All registrations are to be made online, even if you will be paying at the door. Members and guests must register online and then can pay online or can still pay at-the-door. To pay at the door, ENTER and APPLY the MVHRA Promo Code: MVHRAPAYATDOOR
at checkout when registering online.
Session handouts will be distributed to the email address used when registering within 24-48 hours after the session.
• Reservations must be received by 12:00 noon on the Friday before the event and if not, you will be charged an additional $20.00 for your workshop ticket.
• Cancellations must be received by 12:00 noon on the Friday before the event in order not to be billed.
• Contact Jennifer Walling email@example.com - regarding cancellations. All cancelled registrations are confirmed..