September 2020 Luncheon
Speaker: Holly Hall
1. Types of audits you should perform
2. Using an HR audit to improve organizational capability
3. Establishing a case within your organization.
Credits: This program is being submitted for approval of recertification credits by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and for SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDC).
By registering for this event, I authorize and permit MVHRA to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs that may include me, with or without identification. I understand and agree that photos with me in them may be used in various media without compensation to me. I waive any damages or claims and release MVHRA from any and all liability arising from its use of photos of me.
Holly Hall is a Consultant for Willory where she provides expertise to deliver solutions small and mid-size businesses and non-profits.
Holly is a seasoned Human Resources professional with 25+ years of experience in Human Resources Management, business partnering, training & talent development and recruitment, working in large, well-known organizations such as Key Bank, JoAnn Stores and Moen.
Holly has been involved in CSHRM for over 20 years and served on several committees, was past chair of the Northern Ohio HR Conference and currently serves on the Cleveland SHRM Board as Recertification Chair.
She earned her bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Organizational Management from Lake Erie College and an associate degree from Ashland University.
She is an avid boater and captains her own 21 foot vessel, loves the Caribbean, plays golf, and is the family historian.
Ponitz Conference Center, Building 12, Room 116
444 West Third St.
Dayton, Ohio 45402
All registrations are to be made online, even if you will be paying at the door. Members and guests must register online and then can pay online or can still pay at-the-door. To pay at the door, ENTER and APPLY the MVHRA Promo Code: MVHRAPAYATDOOR at checkout when registering online.
Session handouts will be distributed to the email address used when registering within 24-48 hours after the session.
• Reservations must be received by 12:00 noon on the Friday before the event and if not, you will be charged an additional $5.00 for your luncheon ticket.
• Cancellations must be received by 12:00 noon on the Friday before the event in order not to be billed.
• Contact Steve Black firstname.lastname@example.org - regarding cancellations. All cancelled registrations are confirmed.