November 2020 Lunchtime Webinar
Building Your 2021 HR Playbook
Opening Speaker/Welcome: Matt Bakota
Moderator: Steve Black
Panelists and Topics: Coretta Tengesdahl (Caresource), Tina Lastkowski (HR Elements), Amy Hamilton (Montgomery County ADAMHS Board), Joanie Krein (Manpower), Jackie Smith (Reflections on Learning)
You will receive Zoom login information with your email confirmation.
2020 continues to shake organizations, teams, and individuals to their cores. Racial injustices forced businesses to reevaluate how they recruit, develop, and promote people. COVID-19 pushed businesses to rethink how and where their employees work. New laws sought to keep people employed and businesses opened. Every aspect of life has been altered ranging from schooling to dining out. As 2020 draws to a close, HR professional must build plans to address future challenges. 2021 will present ongoing challenges but there are many opportunities for HR professionals to have a lasting impact upon their organizations. Join us for an exciting panel discussion focusing upon “Building Your 2021 HR Playbook.” We have an all-star team to help us think through where we are and where we are headed.
- The current state of diversity and inclusion and its impact on people strategies
- Helping team-members integrate work and home life with flexibility and fairness
- Dealing with the current and upcoming mental health needs of our team-members
- How to better utilize Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
- Recruiting and retention needs organizations need to understand
- The future of training and development
Credits: This program is being submitted for approval of recertification credits by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and for SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDC).
By registering for this event, I authorize and permit MVHRA to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs that may include me, with or without identification. I understand and agree that photos with me in them may be used in various media without compensation to me. I waive any damages or claims and release MVHRA from any and all liability arising from its use of photos of me.
All registrations are to be made online.
Session handouts will be distributed to the email address used when registering within 24-48 hours after the session.
• Reservations must be received by 12:00 noon on the Friday before the event and if not, you will be charged an additional $5.00 for your luncheon ticket.
• Cancellations must be received by 12:00 noon on the Friday before the event in order not to be billed.
• Contact Steve Black email@example.com - regarding cancellations. All cancelled registrations are confirmed.