September 2020 Lunchtime Webinar
Speaker: Holly Hall
1. Types of audits you should perform
2. Using an HR audit to improve organizational capability
3. Establishing a case within your organization.
You will receive Zoom login information prior to the event through your email.
Credits: This program is being submitted for approval of recertification credits by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and for SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDC).
Holly Hall is a Consultant for Willory where she provides expertise to deliver solutions small and mid-size businesses and non-profits.
Holly is a seasoned Human Resources professional with 25+ years of experience in Human Resources Management, business partnering, training & talent development and recruitment, working in large, well-known organizations such as Key Bank, JoAnn Stores and Moen.
Holly has been involved in CSHRM for over 20 years and served on several committees, was past chair of the Northern Ohio HR Conference and currently serves on the Cleveland SHRM Board as Recertification Chair.
She earned her bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Organizational Management from Lake Erie College and an associate degree from Ashland University.
She is an avid boater and captains her own 21 foot vessel, loves the Caribbean, plays golf, and is the family historian.
All registrations are to be made online.
Session handouts will be distributed to the email address used when registering within 24-48 hours after the session.
• Cancellations must be received by 12:00 noon on the Friday before the event in order not to be billed.
• Contact Steve Black firstname.lastname@example.org - regarding cancellations. All cancelled registrations are confirmed.