November 2020 Professional Development Workshop
How to Find Confidence in Conflict and Negotiate Effectively - Kwame Christian
- 7:45 AM - 8:00 AM: Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 AM - 11:15 AM: Professional Development Workshop
Credits: This program is being submitted for approval of recertification credits by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and for SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDC).
Topic: Kwame Christian
Sinclair Community College
Building 12, Ponitz Conference Center
444 West Third St.
Dayton, Ohio 45402
All registrations are to be made online, even if you will be paying at the door. Members and guests must register online and then can pay online or can still pay at-the-door. To pay at the door, ENTER and APPLY the MVHRA Promo Code: MVHRAPAYATDOOR
at checkout when registering online.
Session handouts will be distributed to the email address used when registering within 24-48 hours after the session.
• Reservations must be received by 12:00 noon on the Friday before the event and if not, you will be charged an additional $20.00 for your workshop ticket.
• Cancellations must be received by 12:00 noon on the Friday before the event in order not to be billed.
• Contact Steve Black firstname.lastname@example.org - regarding cancellations. All cancelled registrations are confirmed.
All meetings are held at The David H. Ponitz-Sinclair Center which is conveniently located in downtown Dayton. Sinclair Center can be reached quickly and easily from nearby hotels and highways.
Directions to Sinclair Conference Center: Click for Map and Directions - The David H. Ponitz - Sinclair Conference Center
•Take the Third Street exit 53A off of I-75 (northbound or southbound)
•Turn right on Perry Street
•Turn right on Fourth Street, then right again into the underground parking garage beneath Sinclair Center
•Parking for the Sinclair Conference Center is at no charge (be sure to pick up your parking pass)